As a quickly growing business, we are always looking for talented individuals. If you are interested in becoming part of our expanding team, please send us your resume today. We’d love to hear from you!
currently active opportunities
Monday, June 10th, 2019 - JUNIOR TO INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST - OPEN
West Coast Measuring is passionate about delivering top quality floor plans, as-builts, permit drawings, and design packages. Our team currently includes home designers & technologists, measuring technicians, 3D modelers, and management staff.
We are valued and trusted by our clients and partners because of our commitment to deliver outstanding work and customer service every single day.
Immediate full time position available in our Coquitlam office. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with experience in local single family and commercial design and building permit projects.
· must have Canadian experience with a minimum of 2-5 years of local project experience
· must be familiar with Municipal/Provincial Zoning Regulations, as well as Building Codes and the production of Development Permit/Building Permit drawings
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills along with a strong command of the English language– both written and verbal
· Proficient use and experience with AutoCAD is required; Autodesk Recap and/or Revit is an asset.
· Must have a valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract (car not required)
West Coast Measuring offers excellent career advancement opportunities along with an attractive compensation package, including health & dental benefits
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications but will be very competitive. We thank all applicants but only those whose experience criteria are met will be contacted.
Please email a cover letter with your resume – both in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your cover letter should detail your relevant work experience, and describe why you would be a fit for this position. Applications without cover letters will not be reviewed. We thank all candidates who apply, but please note that only those short listed will be contacted further.